White Masterbatch 2606
70% TiO2 rutile concentrate in LLDPE vehicle.
White Masterbatch 2606 is high concentrated white masterbatch for the coloring of polyolefins.
It contains 70% TiO2 (Rutile) in LLDPE vehicle.
- Co-extrusion for flexible packaging films.
- Films requiring very-high opacity at low LDR.
- Very thin gauge films (up to 50 microns) - shopping bags.
- Films with moderate loading of TiO2.
- LLDPE rich films for oil, & milk tubing.
- Multi-layer and Mono-layer films.
- Non-critical application of films with higher thickness.
- High output machines where the total residence time of material is less.
- Woven sacks.
- High-speed extrusion lamination.
- Provides very good opacity on the films.
- Due to its good dispersion, this masterbatch imparts good shine & strength to the films.
- For injection and blow molding applications we recommend an addition rate of 1 to 3% of White Masterbatch 2606 (depending on the opacity required).
- An addition rate up to 20 % for film applications is also possible.
|Chemistry||Titanium Dioxide concentrate in a LLDPE vehicle|
|Contents||70% TiO2 Rutile|
|Density||1.37 g/cm3 (Bulk density) / 2.19 g/cm3 (Specific gravity)|
|Form of Supply||White Pellets|
|Moisture||< 800 ppm|
|Light Fastness||8 (scale 1 - 8)|
|Heat Stability||280 °C|
|Port of Origin||Shanghai|
|Unit of Measurement||Kg|
|Shipping Net Kg Pallet||1000|
|Net MT per 20ft container||20|
|Number Of Pallets 20ft FCL||20|
|Shelf Life||5 years from manufacturing date.|
|Storage||Store under normal temperatures, dry and protected from weather.|